About the event
SLATCC is a symposium focused on pharmaceutical biotechnology that will be held in Santa Fe, Argentina from October 27th to 29th, 2022.
Undergraduate and graduate students, academic / non-academic professionals working in animal cell technology, biopharmaceuticals, vaccines, cell and genetic therapies, enabling technologies and related areas.
In its IX edition
It will involve plenary talks, oral and poster presentations, as well as industrial workshops. It will also include an exhibition of vendors and equipment suppliers.
• Recombinant cell lines. Genome editing
• Cellular metabolism and cell culture optimization
• Biotherapeutics: development and quality control
• Viral and recombinant vaccines
• Cell-based technologies and therapies
• Innovations and challenges
Oral sessions: Spanish, Portuguese and English, without simultaneous translation. Written material will be prepared in English.
Deadline for abstract submission: August 5, 2022